Being part of the Bosch Car Service network means a great deal to us – and to our customers. It’s your guarantee that you’ll always get the best qualified mechanics, the best quality parts and the best possible advice when you put your car in our hands.
We’ll help you get the best from your garage – and to help us:
- Please try to give clear written instructions of all work required.
- Try to itemise all faults when booking your vehicle in and leave a telephone number so that we can contact you if we need to.
- Remember that most garages quote prices excluding VAT.
- If your vehicle has a service record, leave it visible or hand it in at reception for us to stamp. A full service history will increase the value of any vehicle.
- If your vehicle is to be booked in for an MOT which has not yet expired, please ensure you bring your existing certificate with you when your vehicle is left at the garage.
- If you are unsure or unhappy about any aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to talk to us.