These days, cars are more reliable and run for longer before a service is required. Bosch has been instrumental in developing many of the technologies that makes this possible. For example, 20 years ago, most spark plugs would last for about 7,500 miles, whereas today some of our plugs do not need changing until the vehicle has reached 60,000 miles.
Maintenance of your car
Although technology has greatly improved, cars still need to be maintained, as parts wear out under the extreme conditions they operate in. However, you can prolong the life of certain parts and increase the reliability of your car between services, just by following a few simple procedures outlined in our car care tips.
Always make sure that your car is serviced at the intervals recommended by the manufacturer. Not doing so can cost you a lot more in the long run, as it can lead to excessive wear, breakdowns and expensive repairs. Needless to say, if parts fail in the braking or other safety systems, it can also be highly dangerous.
Many people think that the easiest place to go is the nearest manufacturer’s dealership. Bosch Car Service garages are a real alternative, offering quality, affordable servicing, fitting manufacturer quality parts and, with changes in European legislation, you can take your car to a Bosch Car Service garage without invalidating your manufacturer’s warranty.
Ladyroyd Garage is part of the Bosch Car Service national network of independent garages who are small enough to offer real value yet have the backing of Bosch, the world’s largest supplier of automotive parts.
- We offer an affordable service of the highest standard, giving you peace of mind.
- The technicians at Ladyroyd Garage are trained on the latest technologies and have the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to pinpoint any faults in your car as quickly and as accurately as possible.
- As customer service is important to us, we will keep you informed about your car servicing and anything unexpected that might need to be carried out so that there aren’t any surprises at the end.
- Any parts that need to be replaced will be of the same quality as those that were originally fitted on your car.
- We are audited on an annual basis to ensure that the high standards you expect are maintained at all times.